Senior Programs & Trips
OWLS - Older, Wiser, Livelier, Seniors
Looking for an excuse to get out of the house, make some new friends, enjoy a good meal and learn about the exciting world of nature? Then join us!
- Date(s): These programs are held the first Tuesday of each month.
- Time: 11:00 a.m.
- Location: Jester Park Lodge
- Registration Deadline for Lunch Only: Pre-registration required for lunch only - Friday before the program.
- Optional Lunch Cost: The cost of the catered lunch is $10.
May 4, 2021 - Signs of Spring
OWLS is going virtual! Every year, we patiently look for the first signs of spring in the air—leaves budding, birds singing, and butterflies migrating. Learn about the subtle signs of nature that tell us spring is here.
Step on board with Polk County Conservation as we explore the beauty of Iowa and Iowan hospitality throughout the state. Bring a sense of adventure and desire to reconnect with Iowa’s natural resources, while making new friends.
- Due to Covid-19, we are putting a pause on our Senior Bus Tours.