Nurse Practitioner Services
We believe it is important for clients to have a medical home/primary care provider they see on an annual basis to establish a doctor/patient relationship, continuity of care and to optimize insurance coverage.
Nurse practitioner can see patients of all ages who are uninsured or under insured for the following services:
- Physical examinations including Well-Child checks, school physicals and pre-employment physicals
- Management of chronic diseases (patients wanting to make healthy lifestyle changes and choices) including but not limited to high cholesterol, diabetes and hypertension
- Enroll patients in Iowa Get Screened Program (colorectal cancer screening)
- Well Women exams through Healthy Women Program
- Assess adult immunization needs
Fees are charged for most services. We accept several insurances including Medicaid and Medicare and can work out a payment plans/arrangements for patients experiencing financial hardship.
Monday: 8:30 am - 3:15 pm
Tuesday: 8:30 am - 3:15 pm (Some Tuesdays until 6:00 pm)
Wednesday: 8:30 am - 3:15 pm
Thursday: 8:30 am - 3:15 pm
Friday: 8:30 am - 11:30 am